Friday, June 17, 2011

Going Somewhere.

I've still got about a month and a half til I move into the school of the arts 2 1/2 hours away from home! I can't wait to move in. Time is passing way too slowly.
I had a book fine to pay at my old high school, so we stopped by yesterday afternoon to pay it. I payed and then they gave me my report card, promoting me to grade 11.
We pulled out of the parking lot slowly, it felt like a movie. I never had the greatest friends in high school, only a select few:), because since I was the new kid in elementary, nobody liked me, and first impressions always stay with you:/
So leaving that school with that last report card was so liberating. It was like, BAM! I am finally done with this place.
I know I'm meant for better things than this boring little town. Boring little school. Boring little life.
Now I feel like I'll actually have something worth recognition from high school. Not many people make it into this school I'm going to, so it's a huge honor.
So, for now, I'm just wasting away the days of summer until I can get away.
AHHH!! I'm so ready to leave.
I've already started talking to people online from there. This school is for juniors and seniors only, and I've been talking to one of the seniors. He says that senior year a senior will pick 2 or 3 juniors to sort of mentor and help them adjust to not being at home. I think that'd be helpful.
I'm so excited that I'll have so much freedom. I can actually go places:)
*sigh*
I'll miss my home, and the people I'm leaving behind, but I need to do something with my life. For me.
So yeah... that's Just What's On My Mind...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment