Thursday, June 16, 2011

This is me:)

Well, here goes.
My name is Kiara. I've always loved my middle name, Gabriela (only one L) and I considered going by that, but I'm just so used to Kiara I'll just stick with that:)
By the way, it's pronounced Kee-Are-Uh, not Kee-Air-Uh.
If you haven't noticed already, I get distracted. This won't change, I'm sure. So... yeah.
I'm 16. Yeah, I know, stupid teenage girl:) But, every once in a while, this stupid teenage girl makes a good point, so give me a chance, would you?:)
I'm about to go into my junior year:) At a school of the arts that I auditioned for in March. ACCEPTED! First step to something better than this tiny town I live in:) And it's residential. I still have to come home at least every other weekend and holidays, but that's not too bad. And my parents are EXTREMELY strict, I mean, EXTREME. so the rules and curfew and stuff seems strict for normal people there, but for me, it's a HUGE amount of freedom. Lots of people think I'm going to screw up and party and act stupid, but I'm better than that. I'm getting distracted, but this is totally going to be in another blog.
I'm going for vocals. I love singing. Love music. I don't know how I could function without music in my life. I think I'd probably just fall over and start twitching. I would not be okay... yeah, it's that serious.
I'm really close to my family. My family is... well, really weird. We argue all the time. But we would all take a bullet for each other. My parents didn't have the best lives growing up, and they worked their butts off to get where they are today. But, this whole family thing is, once again, another blog.
I haven't always had the best friends... until now. One, is Tabby. I love her so much! She's so random:) And then there's Deejay. Oh my gosh. Even if I made a friends blog, he would need a separate one. I'm closer to him than anyone else in the world. He knows everything about me, and I trust him more than anyone else. We have a long story, 8 years long, and we've been through alot. He's my best friend! And that will be... another. blog. Wow, I am filling up with ideas:)
Well, that's the basics of me.
I'll be writing lots of different stuff. About my day, rants, getting on my soapbox, random things I think of.
So yeah. This is me, and that's Just What's On My Mind...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment