Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Monster Baby!!

I am in a hotel suite... with a two year old climbing on the sofa I'm sitting on.
My sister's going away to college, so we've been at orientation. My mom is in parent meetings, my sister is in her meetings, and my dad and brother are at home. So me and my baby (not really mine) are sitting in a hotel room. He was with me ALLLLLLL DAAAAAYYY yesterday, and he's been with me all day today, but mom will be done soon.
Yesterday, we used 2 chairs and a big blanket and made a video of us hiding in our homemade tent:) Then I fed him teddy grahams by pouring them into his mouth from the cup, few inches above his mouth, so that was a fun game. We cleaned up the disaster that had been the hotel room. I made cleaning sound like a game, and he had SO MUCH FUN. What kid loves cleaning that much?! Goodness. After we were done, he wanted to keep cleaning.
"We already cleaned everything! How do we clean more?" I asked him. He put his hands like he was holding a vaccuum and made a vaccuum noise. It was amazing. So we vaccuumed every single surface we could find.

I find it very pathetic that I can honestly say playing in the tent and cleaning with Rafael was the most fun I've had so far during my pre-junior summer. And I mean, IT. WAS. SO. FUN. Such a MLIA moment:)

By the way, MLIA is amazing! Oh my goodness!! I love it! Also love Texts From Last Night, FML, so many more. But I'm getting distracted... *sigh*

Today, I woke up really early. So tired! So we'd been up for a while, it was 9-ish, and he was watching his tv shows. Usually texting keeps me awake. Well, our phones had some glitch thing, so my messages weren't sending. So, I dozed off. But only for like 2 minutes. And I mean a literal 2 minutes, not a 'I'll be out in 2 minutes' 2 minutes. And then I woke up. You know what I woke up to? The baby's toungue licking my freaking face!! He just randomly licked my cheek! I woke up and looked at him, and he laughed! I said, "Raf! Why did you lick me?!" He just laughed.
This is not a good habit.
Needless to say, today has not been nearly as enjoyable as yesterday. But I still love being with this kid. He's amazing:) So yeah... that's Just What's On My Mind...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment