Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Almost Time to GO!!

It's almost time to go-o, oh-o, boopeedoopeedoopeedoo buh-po!
That's my song right there:)

I'm so ready to go to school!! I'm in the Carolinas visiting family right now.

Oh my goodness!! This past Saturday my best friend in the whole world, the amazing DeeJay!, threw me a going away party:) It was absolutely amazing. I met some new people, got awesome presents, and had a great time.
So if you read this DeeJay, you. are. amazing. Thank you:)
I'm currently watching Sid the Science Kid with a two year old. Yeah, I'm cool:)
Did you know that if you're under 4'10", you could be considered a midget?! I barely got past that. I'm 5 feet exactly. I'M SO SHORT!! WAAAAAHHHHH! But it's okay:) Short people are awesome:)
So I don't really have anything important to say. Just blah blah blah-ing today:)
Smiley faces are amazing. :) Lookit that thing!! ADORABLE!!
Ah. Well I suppose I'm done for now. Bleh.
Okay.... Well, I'll let you know if anything exciting happens. So yeah... That's Just What's On My Mind:)

No comments:

Post a Comment