Saturday, August 27, 2011

Going well:)

So, I've met some new people, had some new experiences.
I go to a pizza place down the street at least once a week, it is soooo amazing. And I love that they play Christian music. It's a very nice, family oriented place. LOVE IT.
I have actually gone to the store every opportunity I find, but I don't really get things very often.

Oh. My. Goodness. So I have this friend named Jordan. He's nice. And guess what?! He showed me how to play POOL!! That's not a very big deal to most people, but let me just say, I am excited. It is so much fun. I've always wanted to play pool. We've decided that I have the skill of being absolutely terrible at pool and Jordan is bipolar with his skills: Sometimes, he's REALLY good. Others, he's REALLY bad. It's hilarious.

Back home, earlier this summer, I made up a song. Called the Belly Button song. It was NOT a serious song. The whole point of the song is to sing like a happy five year old kid.
Well, my friends and I were hanging out in their dorm, just singing random things, and I somehow end up singing my song to just my main friends, right? No big deal.
Lemme tell you, this song is ADDICTIVE. You cannot escape!
So it's stuck in their heads, they love it, right? Well it's in their heads, they hum it around school, tell people about it, people ask me about it, I sing, they love it, it's all over the place.
It's actually starting to get a little annoying.
But whatever, it'll be done soon.
But still.
I'm awesome:)

I've painted my nails almost every day. I never used to paint my nails. Lookit me, being all girly:)

In Choir, we have this thing on Fridays called Box of Love. Everybody just puts in nice, positive things. Anonymous. Look at one of the ones I got yesterday... that was read... OUT LOUD.
"Kiara, you are such a beautiful girl. I wish I had your hips!"
Seriously?
Bleh. So that was all great. And read out loud. To our boy and girl choir. I found this to be rather embarrassing.... However, very flattering:)
Meheh:)

I don't have time to excercise, so I've been taking the stairs... all the way to my floor... the 6th floor.
My legs, is tired.
The other day, I fell!!
I tripped on the stairs, hit one knee on the flat surface of a stair, hit the other shin on the edge of a stair. My knee is okie dokie. My shin? My SHIN?! OW.

So yeah. Lots of homework. Lots of great people. And I do believe I will go and get some breakfast now:)
So yeah... That's Just What's On My Mind...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment