Friday, July 29, 2011

Dream House:)

So I have nothing better to do with my time than the following:

Today I was talking with none other than the wonderful DeeJay, my best friend in the whole entire world, and sometimes we ask each other random questions. It's amazing how many things you don't know about your best friend, so this really is a good idea. It's quite fun:)
Antyways, one of the questions he asked was to describe my dream house.
First I'd like to let you know that part of the reason for this house being built the way it is is because I am horribly nervous about weather.
See, there are three things that freak me out. Speeding cars, flying in an airplane, and bad weather.
I'll go into detail about that some other time.
Anyway, weather. Not good. So my solution?
A house on/in a hill:)
yes, in.

See, I want to have a small cottage-ish little cutsie house on top of the hill. The 'top house' would just look normal and homey. Then it would have a spiral staircase that goes down into an underground house IN the hill... So, like a 'hill house':). The hill house would have a different feel than the top house. Top house would be more homey and kid oriented. Not too many breakables. The hill house would be for me time:) Also, at the bottom of the hill would be a little porch to go outside on. So you could go in the top house, down the stairs, and come out at the bottom of the hill!!
So I wish I could draw what I wanted, but I'm not a great drawer (though I'm an expert doodler) so instead I decided to use Paint on my computer. So it's rough:) And this isn't exactly how I picture it, just a rough draft. There's only so much an amateur can do with Google and Paint:) So I hope this picture loads!!

These bottom pictures are two options for the hill house. Not this design exactly, but I think this is the overall 'feel' I want, if you get what I mean.

Anyway, that's my dream house. I'm pretty darn proud of myself, honestly:) Did you see that amazing hill? Pure. Talent.
Meheh:)

So yeah... That's Just What's On My Mind...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment