Friday, July 29, 2011

Meehee:)

So, this is just going to be me rambling on about nothing:)
So.
First of all, I can't dance.
Like, it's physically impossible.
I can have a muscle spasm... That might count...

But seriously, this 'no dancing' thing is really ridiculous.
There's going to be a back to school dance after we get moved in.
OH MY GOODNESS.
FREAKING OUT.
I've never been good with dances. I'm always the quiet person in the corner waching everyone else.
*sigh* Dances are not my thing.

Ummm.... So... I'm babysitting children:/ my brothers. But hey, I get to watch Phineas and Ferb, so that's a plus:)
Bahaha:) Candace found this rabbit that looks all cute but it's actually an master of disguise evil rabbit that is Perry's enemy. She named his Mr. Cutie Patootie:)
Oh dear. I am bored.

One week. I move in in one week. Wow.
I've got so much to do.
Jeez.

Well this was absolutely pointless.
So yeah... That's Just What's On My Mind...:/

No comments:

Post a Comment