Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oh dear:)

Today is my sister's 18th birthday!! WHOO! And her friend came over to visit.
This friend...
Oy.

No, I have no problem with him. Rafa? My two year old little brother slash awesomest kid in the world? Yeah, he's terrified.

See, this is a tall very white guy with a huge fluffy blonde afro. Rafael is scared like crazy.
He usually just says, in toddler talk of course, "I'm scared of the guy!"

But Colton, no. Colton has no earned himself A NAME. "I'm scared of Colton!"
But since Rafa is two, it's more like
"Tared! No-in!!" ('Scared, Colton.' He's little, give him a break:))

By the way, he said that while in tears. And I'm not talking about normal tears. I'm talking about those heartbreaking baby tears where they're crying so hard that they can barely catch their breath. That, I tell you, absolutely tears my heart to pieces. Goodness, it's horrible.

So, we are on the farthest side of the house as possible, hiding in my mother's room, watching Olivia.

Olivia is a pig.
The show is in a nearly normal world, except the fact that humans are pigs. I don't understand why...
But other than that, normal. They have PETS. Cats and dogs. They wear clothing.

I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING, SO I AM ABOUT TO RANT. THIS IS HOW HORRIBLY EASY IT IS TO GET SIDETRACKED.

It annoys me SOOOO BAD to see all the messups of kids shows. Wow wow wubbzy? They only occasionally wear pants!! NO PANTS! Some are fully dressed, some just shirts, some completely NUDE! This is not cool.
Gosh. And also, in shows, they take multiple takes of scenes, right? Well I hate it when they have these subtle changes that they think won't be noticed. THEY ARE.

Like something I was watching the other day. This kid was sitting at the table, talking to his dad. His dad gets him some water. And its at the ridiculous level when its not halfway full, not completely full. That just throws me off, no idea why:) Anyway, then they show his dad talking, then they go back to him. THE GLASS. IS FULL.
*hysterical scream of anger*

And one time this really big guy was trying to lose weight, and it showed him with this huuuuuge sweaty area all over his shirt. Switch to someone else and back, it's smaller. Switch away and back again, it's bigger than the first time.

I'm telling you, you have NO IDEA how much these things bother me. Golly. Golly golly golly.

And Bubble Guppies? This new show for kids?! They have airports. These kids are merpeople. Airplanes don't work underwater. But I could get over that. But BIRDS? Birds. In a nest. In a tree. IN THE OCEAN?! GAH!

There are so many more, and it frustrates me that I can't think of them, but oh well.

There are 5 days until I move in.
5. Five. Cinco. Cinque. Whatever 5 is in Chinese.
Freaking. Out.

I started counting days at 42. How could 42 go to 5 so quickly? But these past couple days have been soooo slow. Unbelievably slow.
Like a turtle... No, a slug.
No, a slug with no slime to carry it along.
I hate slugs:/
Like, a tiny baby ant with no legs that is pulling itself by its antennaes.
That's actually sad:(
But that's how slow it's going.

I got school supplies. YAY:) And as dorky as it might be, I absolutely LOVE shopping for school supplies.
LOVE.

I mean highlighters?! Sticky notes?! Magnets?! Binder clips?! Day planners?! Shall I even continue?!
And my new school colors are red and black. Tell me those are not awesome. You can't. 'Cause it'd be a straight. up. LIE.
And, (can you believe this awesomeness?), I got a RUBBER BAND BALL... wait for it... IT'S SCHOOL COLORS FOO!!

I am so amazed how I have so much school spirit when I haven't even started school yet. I never had school spirit at my old school, I am sorry to say.

But this school.
GOSH.

I still can't get over how awesome it's gonna be.

So. I'm still really bored! And I don't know what to do... I want to doodle. But I don't know what. *sigh*
Well, I suppose I'm done here... And Rafa is still scared. Daw:)

Well, if you're reading this, I hope you have an absolutely wonderfully amazing fantastic day:)
So yeah... That's Just What's On My Mind...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment